   Re: [xml-dev] xml editors

Sjoerd Visscher wrote:

> You are exactly describing what Xopus does. (http://xopus.com)
> Although the other suggested editors will work, Xopus is the *only*
> editor that lets you use your existing publishing xslts for wysiwyg
> editing.

How is this possible? What if your transformation is lossy or adds
things?-- How do you know what to roundtrip?

Can you have multiple content pieces on a page? How do you know where
content pieces are as opposed to page structure?

I think it is very wrong to have an XML editor edit an instance document
based on the result of transforming that instance document. Or perhaps
roundtripping rules needs to be setup for each transformation??? Or
perhaps the transformations have to be done in a certain way??

-Rob