   Re: [xml-dev] XML Binary Characterization WG public list available

Stephen D. Williams wrote:

> Come on, 6502 was the best.  I learned more from my 6502-based Atari 400
> than anything for a while afterwords including Basic (NOT MS Basic),
> Forth, Lisp, Pascal, Small-C ("Deep Blue C"), and assembly,.

Good old Forth!  I still sometimes wonder if I could find a reasonable
use for it, but nothing I am working on seems to fit it.  I used it to
control a high-speed waveform digitizer via an IEEE bus, and then to
display and manipulate the captured waveforms - a sort of waveform RPN
calculator.  All in 64k (Z-80 again!).

Cheers,

Tom P