   New XSD to ASN.1 conversion tool on the ASN.1 website

The ASN.1 information website announces the availability of xsdasn1, a
new XSD to ASN.1 conversion tool at
	http://asn1.elibel.tm.fr/xsdasn1

This tool, contributed by OSS Nokalva, converts XML Schemas to ASN.1
modules, as specified in ITU-T Rec. X.694 | ISO/IEC 8825-5 at
http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com17/languages/

The xsdasn1 tool replaces the previously available, but now outdated,
prototype developed by France Telecom R&D to help develop the X.694
standard.

The web interface for this tool is quite new, so please accept our
apologies in case of any problems. We'll do our best to correct the bugs
ASAP.
--
Olivier DUBUISSON (ITU-T ASN.1 Project leader)
france telecom R&D

DTL/TAL - 22307 Lannion Cedex - France
t: +33 2 96 05 38 50 - f: +33 2 96 05 39 45 - http://asn1.elibel.tm.fr/