   Re: [xml-dev] Xopus Explained (was: Re: [xml-dev] xml editors)

Very interesting! I just visited  your site, watched the flash and tried
the demos. Xopus has come along very nicely! very cool product

Some questions:

- where do the transformations occur - client-side or server-side?
- can regions of the page be uneditable?
- how do you handle the XSL document function?

best,
-Rob