   XUL Forms Designer/Interface Builder

Hello Jim,

> So...do you know of a good WYSIWYG forms designer
> that emits XUL? :)

  The Mozilla foundation wants to build a WYSIWYG
forms designer using Eclipse but I guess it's more a
pipe dream than a real project.

  Anyway, Theodore is here today and works for Thinlet
XUL and soon SwiXml. See
http://www.carlsbadcubes.com/theodore

  Marc Clifton has a Forms Designer upcoming for
MyXaml.

  Also I think Macromedia is building a designer
code-named Brady using Dreamweaver for Macromedia XUL
aka MXML/Flex.

  And finally I think IBM has posted a forms designer
at alphaworks for a XUL dialect called Abstract User
Interface Markup Language or similar.

  Search the XUL News Wire for details @
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.xul.announce

   - Gerald

Gerald Bauer
Open XUL Alliance - A Rich Internet For Everyone |
http://xul.sourceforge.net