   RE: [xml-dev] ISO and the Standards Golden Hammer (was Re: [xml-dev] You

Len,

I just have to ask. Why do you find it ok for business folks to do any
slimy thing short of armed robbery in search of making money, but
morally reprehensible for techies to cut procedural corners in preparing
specs for doing cool stuff.

Lawsuits and bespoke statutes are 'just business', but you have a real
attitude of outrage about 'rough consensus and running code'. I can see
getting upset about both, or accepting both as 'mammal stuff' but just
plain don't get the different outlooks on the two.

Most sincerely,

Frank