Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Meta-Meta-Meta....
- From: Ramkumar Menon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:40:44 +0530
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
At what level do we put a peiod on the level of abstractions we have on
information ? We have Metadata, metada-metadata........
Especially, in the XML World, there is an XML that represents
Information, XSD that is the metadata fo the information,
Ontologies that are the metadata for the semantics of the information,
and so on..... Where is the Sky ?
Maybe there is a metadata for the kind of relationships that are
possible within an Ontology .... and so on......