   Java classes - XML schema mapping

I have been developing a web service using JDeveloper 9.0.3.

The web service should return XML which complies with the predefined XML
schema.

I am looking for a tool (or an example) which will allow mapping between
the java classes and the XML schema. Your assistnace will be highly
appreciated.

Thank You,

nada

Please be advised that NEMMCO's Melbourne office has moved to new premises.

NEMMCO's Melbourne office address is
Level 12
15 William Street
Melbourne, 3000

Postal Address is
GPO Box 2008S
Melbourne, 3001

The telephone numbers for the Melbourne Office and staff have not changed.

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this document in error, please delete the email and notify me by return email or by phoning the NEMMCO Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.