Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: XML Developers List <email@example.com>
- Subject: InfoWorld agrees with Elliote Rusty Harold: W3C XForms The Next Big Thing?
- From: Michael Champion <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:58:45 -0400
- In-reply-to: <148BAF3C77417F4AA53ED7941743D0190F49BE@vrsdmail.nato.cardiff.com>
- References: <148BAF3C77417F4AA53ED7941743D0190F49BE@vrsdmail.nato.cardiff.com>
On May 27, 2004, at 9:22 PM, Micah Dubinko wrote:
> I've often thought about just such a thing:
This is a couple of weeks old, but apparently InfoWorld appreciates
what Micah has been thinking and doing about XForms
-- he's one of the "heroes behind today's breakthrough technologies"
Perhaps this is more evidence that Elliote Rusty Harold is onto
something when he talks about XForms being the next big thing!