   Re: [xml-dev] Meta-somethingorother (was the semantic web mega-permathre

Didier PH Martin scripsit:

> Good point Mike, otherwise this would imply that we are the data and our
> address book record the meta-data. I know in the case of startreck and Mr
> Data this sounds true but for us mortals....being called data is not the
> supreme compliment to say the least :-)

"How dare you treat me like this?  I am not just some statistic!"

"Very true.  You are a datum."

--
But you, Wormtongue, you have done what you could for your true master.  Some
reward you have earned at least.  Yet Saruman is apt to overlook his bargains.