   RE: [xml-dev] Meta-somethingorother (was the semantic webmega-permathrea

Hi Joshua

> Most of your files already have metadata.  Right-click on any movie,
> picture, word processing, or other similar file.  Select "properties".
> You will be able to access a boatload of metadata like "author", "time
> recorded", "last update".

That's it, not more than that? Gee I expected more like, for instance,
unifying the index with the actual file meta-data. Maybe a limited list of
keywords associated to the file (off course not all, just in case you would
say that). I expected more than a re-cooked version of my actual file system
at least some integration with the indexing system already packaged in XP.
Cheap...

Cheers
Didier PH Martin