   Re: [xml-dev] How It All Goes Wrong (WAS RE: [xml-dev] Triplets onthe In

am i missing something here? or is it a peculiarly "american" belief
that people aren't political and fail to grasp that people will stop at
nothing to gain the ascendency of their own views and beliefs. there's
more than one search engine, but only one makes any admission on it's
behaviour (i think(?))

even the popularity of google is probably a manipulation by marketers in
a prelude to it's ipo. and as we've noted before you can't even trust
maths and physics (and like politics, you can't escape them :) )

the non-sematic web is a distortion. xml is a distortion. rdbms is a
distortion. thankfully the sun doesn't care and is there each day for us.

i wonder if alta vista still works?

rick