   Re: [xml-dev] governmental recommendation(non-US) thatrpc(RFC1831) shou

Thanks for the update. Sorry I didn't give my own reasons for just
saying no, but I find RPC very useful in general and, of the options
that could be eliminated, RPC and SOAP-based Web Services would rank
as much more important to keep than REST, but that's just my opinion.
I just prefer having more structure and tighter coupling rather than
less.

Ciao,
Rex

--