   Re: [xml-dev] Are people really using Identity constraints specifiedin X

On top of Schema checking, an even upper layer may offer checking of
semantics, too. This is, IMHO, a new concept which does not appear in
the TCP/IP stack. Needless to say, it is more complicated than Schema
checking.
Regards, -Patrick