   RE: [xml-dev] Are people really using Identity constraints specified in

Bruce,

Your problem is not at the end of the process - it's at the beginning!

People creating patent submissions are using wordprocessors and other tools and
these things are just giant doodle-pads into which you can key anything you
want, anywhere you want it.

So - your only recourse is to create an XML "wrapper" - into which you force
them to cut and paste the relevant components - Abstract, References, blah,
blah as text content - and then their original becomes an attachment.

Good luck!

DW