len

From: Hunsberger, Peter [mailto:Peter.Hunsberger@STJUDE.ORG]

It's got nothing to do with content, rather it's the problem that
privacy rules (business rules) can be violated by negative responses.
To work around that requires that you understand the context of the
query and the results in combination with each other. This is one of
those areas, where if you have to solve the problem, you can likely
justify throwing non-trivial amounts of hardware at it...