   XML SCHEMA registration with a database

Hi,

 I have a major problem.

 As part of my project,I am setting up a database of PDB xml files.I am
using Oracle 9i database for this.In Oracle 9i, in order to store XML
documents,i need to first register the schema.

The schema for the PDB XML files is at:

http://deposit.pdb.org/pdbML/pdbx.xsd

 When i tried to register this schema with the database,it gave me the
following error:

ORA-31154: invalid XML document
ORA-19202: Error occurred in XML processing
LSX-00284: duplicate constraint name "atom_siteKey"
ORA-06512: at "XDB.DBMS_XMLSCHEMA_INT", line 0
ORA-06512: at "XDB.DBMS_XMLSCHEMA", line 147

  I have no  idea of what "LSX-00284: duplicate constraint name
"atom_siteKey" " is.

Can someone help me out with this??

Thanking you in advance,
Sirisha.