   XML Research.

Hi, i am currently an MSc student and doing my dissertation research on The impact of XML on Information Systems as a whole and then focussing on the Database perspective.

I wanted some information on where to find relevant information or link for the following:

1.The impact of XML
-How it effects the life cycle of a project?
-In all the phases such as design,implementation etc.
-an example of such implementation

2.Next enterprise applications persistence J2EE or ODBMS based XML Database or any other live implementation example and future perspectives.

3. XML impact on the speed of development, scalability, portability and other feature how it actually achieves it. Some social factors as well such as increased usability in terms of users,developers,administrators,managers and all the user groups.

and finally FUTURE OF XML

i know theses are very specific questions but any response to any of the above is much appreciated.

sorry if any inconvenience caused.

hope to hear soon

Sudip Trivedi

 Sudip Trivedi