   Re: [xml-dev] XML Research.

Sudip,

I would point you to two specific resources -

#1 - the Business-Centric Methodology work in OASIS - where the impact
of XML and the ability to template across all the layers of an
application project is leveraged.
        Executive overview and more available here:-
        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/bcm

#2 - the Benefits of ebXML paper available here -
        http://ebxmlbook.com/benefits/

These definately walk across the 3 areas of interest that you have noted
here - and particularly the
ability to improve the usablity and adaptablity of application solutions
- which is where we
started from in wanting to purpose XML in the first place.

Enjoy, DW