   Re: [xml-dev] Which Will Be Released First, the W3C's XQuery Specor Long

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> It is, for example, not possible to implement a spec from the spec if
> two parts of the specification contradict each other. The specification
> would need to be changed in order to implement it.

Right. Every W3C specification tells you the name of a mailing list to
which you should send this kind of feedback. We are required to respond
to this feedback (unless it comes from employees of member companies,
when it can be handled more informally).

The whole purpose of the Candidate Recommendation period is to allow a
time for implementors to note any problems they encounter when
implementing the spec.

Jonathan