Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Can a CDSect be split across entity boundaraies?
- From: Jeff Rafter <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:09:15 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.8 (Windows/20040913)
>>A consequence of well-formedness in [E14]general entities is that the
logical and physical structures in an XML document are properly nested;
no start-tag, end-tag, empty-element tag, element, comment, processing
instruction, character reference, or entity reference can begin in one
entity and end in another.<<
CDSect is not mentioned (or CDStart/CDEnd). Should it be? I couldn't
find any other ommissions so I wondered if this had significance. I have
given up understanding this on my own.