   RE: [xml-dev] Hostility to "binary XML" (was Re: [xml-dev] XML 2004 webl

Believe it or not, I met Tiny Tim once (about 17 years ago). Not exactly
a brush with greatness, but since we were on the subject of ukeleles....

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World