   RE: [xml-dev] Hostility to "binary XML" (was Re: [xml-dev] XML 2004 webl

I was too tired to make the connection.  OTW, I can do a
decent impression of Tiny Tim.  Then I could have dedicated
the song to Bray instead of Lauren.  BTW: I'm not singing
one of my own compositions.   That was "Just My Imagination"
by The Temptations.  It only has two chords and therefore,
grand barres were enough to get me out of the pickle.  I
did sing Tom Lehrer's "Merry Minuet" accapella. It seemed
appropriate.

Like Paul Prescod, I should have claimed to only do this
sort of thing at home.

One shouldn't sing pop to the XML wizards.  They are far
too smart and worldly for that.

From P.S. Downey:  "the difference between a ukulele and a trampoline ..
you take your boots off to jump on a trampoline"

Yep.  But the little Pignose-like amp was worth keeping.

len

apologies: we are way off topic.

From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]

> And I know absolutely nothing about ukeleles... "I hope I
> passed the audition."

Believe it or not, I met Tiny Tim once (about 17 years ago). Not exactly
a brush with greatness, but since we were on the subject of ukeleles....