   Re: [xml-dev] struggling to learn RDF ..

Paul Downey wrote:
> is there a good place to ask dumb newbie RDF questions?
> - more importantly, somewhere where i might not get dumb answers :-)
> Also can someone suggest a good book on the subject, the O'Reilly
> "Practical RDF" is practicaly unreadable.

I didn't find that when I read it. Despite what some people say, RDF can
be conceptually difficult subject matter; perhaps the problem was you're
just getting to grips with the stuff.

Stefano Mazzocchi has started a series:

Uche Ogbuji's tutorials are good (and he's actually done useful work
with RDF), tho' the precise syntax details are probably out of date :

RSS1.0; not a tutorial but the spec is straightforward enough:

Technical Architect