   Re: [xml-dev] Cursor on Target

fyi,

[1]  http://www.mitre.org/news/the_edge/

The Summer and Fall 2004 editions of "The Edge" [1] contain a number of
articles that discuss CoT.

See also [2].

[2] http://www.google.com/search?q=site:www.mitre.org+cursor+target

The DoD "XML Gallery" [3] requires a username and password to access most
of the info.  CoT schemas are in there, but I'm not sure if they are the
latest ones in use.

[3]  http://metadata.dod.mil

Paul