   ANN: Fast Infoset implementation @ Java.Net

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: ANN: Fast Infoset implementation @ Java.Net
  • From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz@Sun.COM>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:10:32 +0100

Hi

See [1] for the open source Fast Infoset implementation @ Java.Net. This
project is in the early stages of development: basic functionality is in
place; and the implementation should fill out in the next few months.

For general discussion and questions on "binary XML" we have created a
"Binary Web Services and XML" forum @ Java.Net [2].

Comments/questions on Fast Infoset and the implementation can also be
sent to the Fast Infoset project users list [3].

We will endeavor to engage as much as possible in both the forum and the
email list!

Thanks,
Paul.

[1] https://fi.dev.java.net/