   RE: [xml-dev] XLink - anyone using?

> My question is this: Is anyone using XLink?  How useful do
> you find it?

My personal view is that XLink serves no useful purpose. I would prefer to
call my links something like <my:further-reading> rather than calling them
<xlink:xlink>, and I've never seen any good reason not to. If you can choose
your own names for elements and attributes, why not choose your own names
for relationships too?

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/