   RE: [xml-dev] A bunch of components, but no mandated organization - reas

Quoting Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>:

> I don't get it.  SOAP means you wrap ...
> .. .. ..
> Nothing else is involved,

Absolutely not true... you conveniently forgot the web server
and the soap layers and a whole lot of other practical
complexities... it's a multi-level stack system for
crying out loud.

> At any rate, SOAP seems like a great trade-off to me.

I'm glad you like it so much.

Let me ask you a question though... do you actually
use it in your day to day business? or is it merely
something you just recommend to others to buy?