   Re: [xml-dev] Compound Documents? RE: [xml-dev] Announcement of theNVDL

Roger L. Costello wrote:
[snip]
 > I interpret Murata's slides as saying that with NVDL you can insert
elements
 > from another namespace into the <Book>...</Book> element.

I don't. Sticking arbitrary namespaces into an element would fail to
validate against the schema unless it specifically allowed for such
insertions, e.g., through wildcards.

What NVDL should do is allow you to validate inserted-namespace
subcomponents that _are_ otherwise valid but are not fully described by
the schema for Book.

Bob Foster