   Re: [xml-dev] Even if you're not ... was If you're going to the W3Cmeeti

Michael Champion wrote:

> I was going to point to the agenda at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/03/02-TechPlenAgenda.html  and try to prime the
> discussion a bit by asking for responses to:
>  "There are several efforts to move XML to solve new problem areas. A
> less charitable way would be to say that XML is being pulled in many
> directions. In this interactive panel we'll have several key
> participants and luminaries talked about where XML is going, where it
> should go, and perhaps where it shouldn't."

i'd also like to invite anyone else who is planning to attend the TP and
would like to give a lightning talk to contact me directly.

The format is a set of strict 5 minute slots, 3 minutes presentation and
a couple of minutes q&a / changeover. Subject can be 'whatever frys your
ham' (and by implication, likely to fry other peoples :-)

--
Paul Downey
http://blog.whatfettle.com