   Re: [xml-dev] on-the-wire xml ... Even if you're ...

Rick,

> i'm starting to see the issue here. the grid is a subset of a much wider
> messaging environment. if you look at the original ws stuff there's a
> very big picture out there that encompasses these issues.

well of course.....

once you have a standard set of transactions, as in UBL, an oasis
project, a lot of interesting things become possible.

so which page in the WS spec are you saying I should be looking
at? this is starting to feel like a bible lecture....

"oh yes, it was all written down way back when.. and if you had
 read your ws-spec (and debugged the code ) properly you would
 know these things and not ask stupid questions or tinker or perform
 indecent acts with our network stacks..."

I'm paraphrasing you of course.. but this is essentially what
you're telling me to do...

ok fine - I'll shut up (for a while anyway)

David

--
Computergrid : The ones with the most connections win.