   Even if you're not ... was If you're going to the W3C meeting in March

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:33:19 -0500 (EST), Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com> wrote:
> And are interested in participating in a panel on where XML should (and
> shouldn't) go in the future, let me know.  It's for the tech plenary.

I was going to point to the agenda at
http://www.w3.org/2005/03/02-TechPlenAgenda.html  and try to prime the
discussion a bit by asking for responses to:
 "There are several efforts to move XML to solve new problem areas. A
less charitable way would be to say that XML is being pulled in many
directions. In this interactive panel we'll have several key
participants and luminaries talked about where XML is going, where it
should go, and perhaps where it shouldn't."