   Re: [xml-dev] Why associate an attribute with a namespace ?

Hi.

I have a csv format that did this, shouldn't we use it instead to save
bandwidth?  While we're at it let's replace entites with xinclude, invent
typed equals signs, write gzip decompresion that can run on wireless
devices, get rid of angle brackets (they're not paired brackets damn it,
they're mathematical symbols for greater than and less than!!!).  Hey,
let's ignore alternate callendar systems, fall back to ascii encoding, and
not version our APIs!  Let's write specs after the fact that just say
"it's to spec iff it works with my implementation". Let's use numbers
instead of element names to save space and make users look them up in a
dictionary! XML is great, you can just toss your EDS message into CDATA.
Oh and don't forget your Celine Dion CDs.... It's karaoke night!!!

---->N