   MSXML and attribute/element definition

Hi all,

I am using MSXML to parse an XML document with a schema bound to it. Schema
validation works fine (I have checked by inserting errors which the parser
recognized).

Now I would like to know if a specific attribute is an ID, IDREF, IDREFS
etc. I have tried the .definition and .datatype properties of the
IXMLDOMAttribute class but they keep returning nulls.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Dimitrios