   First time in..

Hey guys.. Hadn't been using MSXMLDOM for many years now, but it has come up that I need to start working with it again..  I went back pulled my old code and tried that without any success.

What I have is an XML file and an XSL file.  Back the day I used a function call TransformXML and it used the MSXML2.DOMDocument object.   I've installed MSXML3SP4 SDK and I've tried MSXML4sp2 and I can't find this interface.  I googled it, but it points out XML and XSL example files, but doesn't tell me what MSXML to use or the Interface that is preferred.

Can someone catch me up please..