   Re: [xml-dev] Schema builder API like DOM

Chandrashekhar Otari wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> Currently I'm working on one project which contains the XML and
> Schemas (not DTDs). I'm looking for any good API which allows me to
> create DOM like tree structure by parsing Schema .xsd files. Can
> anyone help me for the same?

Schemas are just XML files, and you can load them into the DOM and work
with them like any other XML document.  If you want schema specific
methods, then you should take a look at any of the schema aware parsers,
and they should have an API specifically designed for working with and
creating a schema.

Dave