   Re: [xml-dev] XRules: Mind your own business rules

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Waleed Abdulla wrote:

> And, what's the best way to propose something like this to W3C for their
> consideration? Or does it have to be submitted by a W3C member?

In case nobody has mentioned the W3C Workshop on Rule Languages for
Interoperability -- you might want to check it out. Position papers
are due by March 18, 2005.

W3C Workshop on Rule Languages for Interoperability
http://www.w3.org/2004/12/rules-ws/cfp

"W3C Announces Workshop on Rule Languages for Interoperability"
http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2005-02-21-a.html

- Robin Cover

------