   Re: [xml-dev] Looking for schema management/registry tool

is this a job for **>> CAM <<** ??

When I searched on Google for "Webber CAM"  the ads that
came up all seemed a touch R-Rated.

Obviously my idea of giving away steak knives was dropped
in favour of the usually much superior adage that "sex sells".

I'm sure there is a download link for CAM somewhere. I think
it was posted here about 6 or so weeks ago.

--
Computergrid : The ones with the most connections win.