   Xml in audit

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Xml in audit
  • From: "Vankerkom, Tom" <tvankerkom@kpmg.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:17:50 +0100
  • Disposition-notification-to: "Vankerkom, Tom" <tvankerkom@kpmg.com>

Hi all,

I am creating an internal audit paper regarding XML.

I am having troubles finding documents (papers, websites, articles, ...) about audit issues related to the usage of XML.

The usage of XML can be as data interchange (EDI), database interfaces, content management, etc.

If someone could provide me with some sort of audit programme, that would be perfect.

A list of xml related audit issues would be just as great.

Thanks,

Tom Vankerkom
Junior Advisor

KPMG
Information Risk Management a division of KPMG Advisory

Spoorweglaan 3

2610 Wilrijk

Tel. +32 (0) 3 821.19.06
Fax. +32 (0) 3 825.20.25

Mob: +32 485 368648
e-mail tvankerkom@kpmg.com
http://www.kpmg.be

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this email is only valid upon your receipt of our written confirmation by mail or by telefax and are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. We are neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses. (www.mimesweeper.com) However, we still advice you to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this communication.