   Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema is not yet widespread??

Hi
Thanks all for quick response.
This is the link to Mignet et al (2003) paper :
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/rd/86898281%2C548405%2C1%2C0.25%2CDownload/http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/cache/papers/cs/26781/http:zSzzSzwww.cs.toronto.eduzSz%7EmignetzSzPublicationszSzMBV.pdf/mignet03web.pdf

It is good idea to make variations of XML Schemas languages.
However, the integrity constraints which are effective for data
integration (keys), query optimization and semantic specification, are
important aspects.
These aspects are extremely important in XML databases.

You don't think so, that an adequate schema is required to cover
database requirements? And the current extents of schemas are
inadequate?

Any way, how we can know the current extent of types of documents
whether its XML DTD or XML Schema, or even other kinds of documents?
I mean an organization on the Internet or new paper (because Mignet et
al (2003) paper's is quiet old)

Thanks.