   Re: [xml-dev] XSLT with DOM or SAX ?

Zhimao Guo wrote:

>Surely DOM is better.

    My experience with XSLT is limited but I try to imagine one scenario
where SAX would be better:

    If the xml document is large and if you can craft the transformation
so that you avoid the document being passed many times then SAX could
actually improve performance.

    Anyway, like in all problems involving optimizations you must
*first* have the problem and only after you are sure that you've found
the bottleneck proceed with the modifications.

Regards,
Razvan