   XML Parsing

Hi,

The XML file that I need to parse contains elements with many primitive-type
child elements (hardware properties).  As I understand the SAX event driven
parsing (startElement/endElement/characters), I must add checks for all
these property elements to the forementioned methods.   Is there a way to
hook a parent element and query its children using SAX? or do I need to use
DOM ?

Thanx,
Farid Mahini
L3 Communications - Telemetry East
1515 Grundy's Lane, Bristol,  PA.  19007

From E-mail Administrator
ATTENTION PLEASE: Do you have our new e-mail addresses?
The current L-3 standard is First.Last @ L-3com.com
E-mail addressed to First.Last @ te.L-3com.com will no longer be delivered.
Please update your address book using the "From" address on this email.