   <offtopic type=humor>Easy to Answer Requirements

In case you are wondering where the Homeland Security money is going,
and yes Virginia, your permanent record is semi-permanent, I didn't make
the following one up.  It comes from a recent RFP.

"The system will periodically scan the outstanding criminal warrants and
archive to a history table any warrants for persons that are more than a
hundred
years old."

Just Say Yes.

a) Any warrant older than about 25 years is already archived on a medium for
which no
   machine exists that can read it.
b) Any warrant older than 100 years is likely for someone already in a box.
c) Any warrant for a criminal who is more than 100 years old is unlikely to
be served.
d) If we say yes and the feature fails to work, the Trouble Report they file
is unlikely to come to us.

Some requirements are easier than others.

len