   Re: [xml-dev] XML friendly runtime templating languages

M. David Peterson wrote:
> Hi Robert...

Hi M.,

> There are lots of different ways you can hack your XSLT to conform
> more to your desired format but probably the easiest is simply:
>
> <input>
> <xsl:if test="boolean(@checked)">
> <xsl:attribute name="checked">checked</xsl:attribute>
> </xsl:if>
> </input>

Yea, I know how to do it in XSL. That was not the question. I distinctly
said I wanted to avoid XSL as a runtime templating language. I am using
XSL to produce (pre-generate) the runtime template language pages that
are scalable and performant in a high volume environment.

>>*I was wondering if there are other runtime templating languages out
>>there that I am missing.* I am not including XSLT for runtime processing
>>because of its need to parse the XML source for each transformation.

best,
-Rob