   Re: [xml-dev] What Does SOAP/WS Do that A REST System Can't?

I implemented REST interface for the open source ebxml registry,
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1221627&forum_id=8944

REST is real and it works today. (look at the date i implemented it...
it's :2002-10-23).

I am sitting in 30March2005 and i have to agree with Rich Salz that,
<The WS-xxx stack is a long way from being done.../>

Only question i have is, Is it 5 years from now or 10 years from now ?

-Uday.

 Uday Subbarayan
 I don't blog but e-write: http://uds-web.blogspot.com