   Question on SOAP Reply

Hi All,

I am invoking a webservice and getting the below response.
Can anyone tell me why the elements in the response message contains the
attribute "xmlns".

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
	<soapenv:Body>
		<stopRunningMandateResponse xmlns="urn:css">
			<McomStopRunningMandateResponse xmlns="">
				<ns1:Error_Code
xmlns:ns1="urn:css.simpay.er.mobile.belgacom.be">0</ns1:Error_Code>
			</McomStopRunningMandateResponse>
		</stopRunningMandateResponse>
	</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

This "xmlns" attribute is creating problem when I try to parse the
response message. I am getting the below errror
"The document is not well-formed xml document . Unrecoverable errors
encountered while parsing:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute
"xmlns" was already specified for element "stopRunnigMandateResponse".

Thanks in advance,
Babu

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately