   all group composition

It seems as if this email has been rejected
so I'm reposting it. Sorry if you get it twice.
Regards,
Carlos

Hi!

Is it possible to compose unordered group models
using xml schema? I need to validate two elements
with a lot of common children but I prefer not
imposing any particular ordering on them. I would
like to factorize the 80% of common children into
an <all> group and then join them to the rest:

<xs:group name="common">
  <xs:all>
  </xs:all>
</xs:group>

<xs:group name="group1">
  <xs:all>
    <xs:group ref="common"/>
  </xs:all>
</xs:group>

<xs:group name="group2">
  <xs:all>
    <xs:group ref="common"/>
  </xs:all>
</xs:group>

Of course I can't do this because <all> must be top
level in the group and moreover it can't contain <group>.

Is it possible to achieve the factorization in another way?

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Carlos.