   Re: Non-infoset

That is a very good answer at last.

I was not asking for actual numbers or percentages, but for hints on what those percentages may be.

And I did not suggest, even for a moment, that exposing POT is a bad thing, or that XML should be simplified, or that some universal tool should take over some of the responsibilities of the author.

What I did suggest (and am trying to determine) is that the infoset may be more important than some people believe for a large class of applications that exchange XML documents.

Alessandro