   [announce]Tiger XSLT Mapper Standalone Now Available

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: [announce]Tiger XSLT Mapper Standalone Now Available
  • From: Jun Zhang <june@axizon.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 06:39:51 -0700

Greetings

People have been asking for it and now we've delivered!

Our first version of Tiger XSLT Mapper was a plug in. Now we are providing a Standalone edition...AND...it's still FREE!

We would dearly love any feedback you have on our product.

Also remember that our Professional Version is available for only $295. Given that it will increase your productivity 3X to 5X, we think it is an amazing deal!

Enjoy!

warm regards from the Tiger Team!

About Tiger XSLT Mapper:

Tiger XSLT Mapper is an Java tool that lets you to create an XSL template without writing any code.Don't you have to learn XSLT first? Not exactly. When you use Tiger, you don't need to know XSLT syntax, such as "match", "for-each", "apply-templates". Tiger is purely a mapper, not an editor. Tiger doesn't have syntax context sensitive keyword help , and doesn't ask you to define "match". The only thing you need to know is which input maps to which output, and then drag & drop. Do what you do best and leave the dirty work to Tiger.

For an Advanced XSLT user, Tiger can save you up to 95% of time when creating XSLT style sheet.

  • Auto Mapping: When you have input and expected output XML structures, you can automatically generate mappings and the corresponding style sheet with a click of a button.
  • Auto Matching: automatically defines “match”, “for-each”, “apply-templates”.
  • Auto Optimizing: can automatically generate optimized XSLT style sheets.
  • XPath Editing : fully supports XPath.
  • Expression Wizard: expedites the process of creating complex expressions.
  • Conditional Processing: supports If, Choose-When-Otherwise statements.