   RE: [xml-dev] extract the value attribute of a node in a xml file.

(a) You haven't said what language you think this code is written in and
what API it is using. It looks a bit like Java but I don't recognise the
classes DOMParser, XMLDocument, and XMLElement.

(b) XML is case sensitive so a search for "target" and "property" and "name"
won't find nodes named "Target" and "Property" and "NAME".

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/